The recording must be no more than 15 minutes long and meet the following requirements
- Your video may be made anytime during the last 12 months, but has to match with your age category on the moment you submit your application.
- The hands and the face of the participant should be visible during the recording, as well as the keyboard and pedals or relevant parts of the instrument to verify the authenticity of the performance.
- The participant should be dressed well and in an appropriate manner. Performances in sportive or casual clothes will not be accepted for evaluation!
- The performance setting and background should represent a performance setting as much as possible i.e. recorded on a stage or in a living room without background noise or visual clutter. Recordings taken in a bedroom are not recommended.
- Cutting & merging multiple takes is not allowed.
Note: The video must be posted on YouTube and titled in English as follows: Perform competition – Your Name, your instrument, your age – State and Country and, in the “Description” field, list the music being performed in your video. Example: Perform competition – Jack Wood, violin, 13 years old – Victoria, Australia Videos may be rejected if not titled according to the rules.*